Read the article and tell me what you think.
- How wasteful is it to buy a gallon jar of pickles (no matter how much you may love pickles) if you know that you will never eat them all? What if its cheaper to buy them by the gallon?
- What’s more important: How much something costs you know or the total price (where it was produced, how, who did it, what wastes were there) of the good?
- Is outsourcing jobs good or is it just creating more excess here in the States?
- Would you rather buy $20 jeans at Wal-Mart or $30 jeans at another retailer? What if the $30 jeans are better quality? What if they are the same brand?
- Efficiency is great but is it worth losing jobs over?
I’ll be posting my own personal response to my own questions after I have some feedback. I’m just curious how this goes.